Thursday, October 6, 2011

Drive

Another quick movie review as I saw the film Drive with a good friend last night. I'm going to give it two thumbs up, but I'm also going to say it's not for everyone.

It is an indie film, which I tend to enjoy more often than not, and it felt like an indie film. It had the artistic element to it that might expect from one. I am a big fan of Ryan Gosling and although he's charging ahead into the mainstream now, it was nice to see him come back to indie as that's where I think some of his strongest performances have been. In this movie he is a man of few words but emotes with every movement and facial subtlety which proves his incredible talent.

It was an action movie; it was a thriller; it was a drama. It was good. Really good.

Quick facts:
  • Movie: Drive
  • Date Released: September 16, 2011
  • Starring: Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan


No comments:

Post a Comment