Monday, August 13, 2012

Outfit Planning

Do you plan your outfits in advance? If so, how far in advance?

I am an EXTREME outfit planner. That being said, it's not random outfits, but rather I plan for specific occasions. You might think that sounds reasonable; here's the extreme part: those occasions can be months away. It's August and I'm already thinking about New Years Eve! No idea what I'm doing for NYE, but I am brainstorming what to wear. 

I think what happens I see a photo of an outfit, or am shopping online, and suddenly I'm trying to figure out where I can wear that! This sounds like a chicken and egg riddle: which comes first, the outfit or the occassion? This is one outfit that got me thinking about New Years:
Pretty cute and festive, right?! Maybe it would be a good outfit for my birthday? (Also, in January)

I'm sure you can see how this is a slippery slope. I should just take a deep breath and focus on what to wear next week... because let's be honest, I've got this week figured out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment