Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Pinterest Addiction

You probably have it. If you don't have it, you've probably heard about it. I'm not just talking about Pinterest, but the... PINTEREST ADDICTION!

Pinterest eCards
If you like shopping, food, recipes, fitness, jewelry, animals, quotes, books, tv, movies, cars, ANYTHING at all, Pinterest is the best/worst place to be. In case you don't know Pinterest, you need to check it outI've been on Pinterest for maybe about 6 months now, and I can't get enough. In a way it's a dream come true. I used to see recipes online and print them out only to lose them, or forget about them. Now all the recipes I want to try are on my recipe board! Fashion I like, books I've read, pictures I love, all have a home on their appropriate board where I can visit them as much as I want! 

Some companies use it as a part of their Social Media strategy which is great if you want to get visual updates, promotions, and more from those companies! I do follow some clothing retailers, fashion brands and magazines, but mostly I like to use Pinterest as my own personal database, or online collage, of things I love.

Are you on Pinterest? Are you addicted?  

If not, WARNING, time flies when you're having fun... and it's A LOT of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment