Friday, November 30, 2012

November loves of my life...

As this month comes to an end, in reflecting on it, I realized that I fell in love this month - twice. With inanimate objects, but let me tell you about them...
Shoes, boots, booties, leopard, fashion
First, while in New Orleans I passed a store window and spotted a pair of leopard booties. I was looking at them, they were looking at me, and that was it. Love. I have loved the look of leopard booties for a while, but as with most animal print, I find it very hard to find the right look. You don't want a discoloured, or inexpensive looking print/fabric (which is why I barely buy animal prints - I'm VERY picky). Then comes the shoe itself. Must be comfortable, versatile and beautiful! These booties fit all the criteria for me. They also looked looked an awful lot like a pair of House of Harlow boots I had been admiring from a distance for months, but with out the super extravagant price tag. Since bringing them home, I've worn them and handful of times and am also going to put them up in the ranks of one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. What a bonus!

Rebecca Minkoff, bag, purse, fashionMy second love was more of a splurge. It's a Rebecca Minkoff purse. Enough said? Probably, but I will go on. These bags are one of my favourite lines of high-end designer bags. I fell in love with the Mac line and finally got one to call my very own! They're all great but I got drawn to this particular one because it was the most beautiful colour of vibrant purple, and is patent leather, which is not for her designs. When I got it I was more in love with it than I thought. It's just got the nicest detailing and it the perfect colour. Just love. Totally worth it!


Have a great weekend and enjoy this last day of November! Can you believe tomorrow is December already?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment