Monday, November 26, 2012

SNOW & Cyber Monday

Winter Wonderland, snow
Winter Wonderland in Tremblant, Quebec last year
Every morning when I wake up for work I have my shower, do my hair and make-up, get dressed, then as the final step, I walk towards my (black) curtains and throw them open as if to say "HELLO WORLD!". Well this morning I did exactly that, but what caught my by surprise was that old man winter had come by in the wee hours of the night. Everything is covered in snow! Although very unexpected, I'm okay with it. Its been fairly cold lately and this blanket of snow helps ease that pain by visually telling me winter is quickly approaching. It also helps the abundance of Christmas decorations I've been seeing, feel a bit more appropriate. But only a bit - we're still in November after all! 

But enough about the weather, today is another special day - Cyber Monday! Always the Monday following American Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Cyber Monday is the number one online shopping day of the year. The last 3 years Cyber Monday has been breaking it's own record of online spending on this day, and this year is expected to be no different. Apparently Americans will likely spend about $1.5 billion dollars online today. WOWZA, right?! Just like Black Friday, Cyber Monday has made its way to Canada as well! Cyber Monday also tends to have bigger sales too. Will you participating in today's online shopping spree event?

No comments:

Post a Comment