Monday, November 19, 2012

The Little Things...

I recently saw this Andy Warhol quote and I loved it. It kind of put into words the way I tend to think. Way to often we take things for granted, or don't appreciate all the good in the world. It's easy to just stop and think about where you are, what you're doing, who your with, and just feel this warm grateful feeling. Just have fun and find joy in everything. Make everything and every choice exciting! Easier said than done? Well practice makes perfect and I think it's a great way to live your life.

There's another modification to this that also expresses the way I think. That would be to let the little things that would normally bug you (or the average person), not even minutely affect you. Put things into perspective. Someone driving too slow? Who cares, it's only for a moment. Coffee is too hot? It will cool. Too cold? That's what microwaves are for! And so on. This mindset works for bigger things too, trust me. Even when it's tough, life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment