Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Shopping Progress

In addition to all the wonderful things I've said about Christmas (music, decorations, food, family, friends, VS Fashion Show), Christmas time also means Christmas shopping! I really love shopping but I rarely go into malls anymore. I know my brands, I know my style, and I know my sizes - I am a PRO at online shopping. I can do it in seconds and never have to leave the comfort of home! Christmas shopping of course is a whole other story. I have to go into malls and stores that have never been busier and fight my way through to see if what I'm looking for is even there. Luckily I don't have too many people to buy for and also, I've gotten my most difficult presents out of the way already. One present was hard to find, and the other had some lead time on it. Both got checked off the list this week! I'm thinking what's left should be easy-peasy and my feet will be kicked up as I listen to Christmas music by the tree eating some delicious food with family in no time!

How's your holiday shopping progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment