Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Style Icon: Kate Beckinsale

I think she is beautiful. In my opinion she has one of the most rockin' bodies in Hollywood (New Years fitness motivation anyone?). She is best friends with another of my style icons, Victoria Beckham. And she has impeccable taste. It was only a matter of time before I added Kate Beckinsale to my list of style icons!

I have to admit, although she's an actress, I tend to think of Kate because of her fashion first.  Of COURSE I know her from Serendipity (what a classic chick flick), another old time favourite Brokedown Palace, and am aware of her most recent work, but it's definitely her style on the red carpet or around town that catches my eye. She is always pulled together and looks "done" which is something I aspire to (not that I leave the house in sweatpants... often, haha). Also her style choices are always bang on! Sometimes daring, sometimes trendy, sometimes classic - she can't lose. And that pink jumper below? Enough said!

Kate Beckinsale, fashion, style, icon, celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment