Thursday, February 21, 2013

Attraction Alert: Coral Shoes

As of late I have found myself VERY attracted to coral shoes. Coral shoes of any shade also - whether they be on the neon side or on the pastel side. Below I've featured Jessica Alba and Hayden Panettiere wearing a couple of beauty pairs in bright versions of the shade. They are both wearing fairly modest and classic outfits, but paired with these shoes, their overall looks are given some life and some fun!

Jessica Alba, shoes, Kate SpadeHayden Panettiere, shoes, fashion

I could not find any shoes that were quite as bright neon as Hayden's, but I think I found Jessica's. My best guess is that they are the Kate Spade "licorice too" pump in the colour "Fuxia Flouro Patent" (below). They run for a not so modest $300. In my search I was looking around for some other colour/style/price variations and this is what I found:


Alice + Olivia, shoes, coral, fashionRachel Roy, shoe, fashion, coralKate Spade, shoes, fashion, coral

Rachel Roy | Kate Spade | Alice +Olivia

Town Shoes, coral, shoes, fashionAldo, shoes, fashion, coral
 Town Shoes | Aldo


What do you think of coral shoes?

2 comments:

  1. I love the color coral! And it looks great when you add it as just a pop of color like they did above!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their outfits
    the coral color is really pretty
    xx
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete