Monday, March 4, 2013

Attraction Alert: Coloured Lens Ray-Ban Aviators

Summer, are you here yet? Because I've found your perfect sunglasses

I have seen these sunglasses pop up a couple of times in the past couple of weeks and I can not get enough! They are your traditional Ray-Ban Aviators and come in about 6 different colours. They also come in either a gradient lens or a mirrored lens. Apparently mirrored lenses will be big for spring/summer - who knew?! Not sure if I'm a huge fan of mirrored lenses (they kind of make me think of sunglasses from my childhood and I'm not sure if that's a good thing) but I'm willing to give anything a shot!

My biggest problem (which let's admit, is not a problem at all) is that I can't decide between the orange or the green lens...

Ray-Ban, sunglasses, summer, accessoriesRay-Ban, sunglasses, summer, accessories

2 comments:

  1. Those are seriously cute - and I mean that. They just embody summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it's almost like you can SEE the beach in their reflection.

      Delete