Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's in the Bag: PFW

Previously I showcased some purses that were seen on the streets outside of New York Fashion Week and London Fashion Week, and in an effort to avoid being too repetitive I actually was going to skip Paris... that was until I saw the street style that is! Of all 3 collections, this has to be my favourite!!! 

I was pretty torn on which I loved the most, but I think I've put them in order the best I can, starting with this snakeskin/neon/metal beauty!

Handbags, Paris Fashion Week, accessories
Handbags, Paris Fashion Week, accessories, PFW
Handbags, Paris Fashion Week, PFW, accessories,
Handbags, Paris Fashion Week, PFW, accessories
Handbags, Paris Fashion Week, PFW, accessories
Handbags, Paris Fashion Week, PFW, accessories
What do you think? Are these your favourite set in the handbag trilogy?

6 comments:

  1. The first one has to be my fave!!!

    Not a big fan of the print but the chain and yellow detailing really gives it that edge.

    Halima

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the chain and the neon on that bag are just awesome.

      Delete
  2. Oooo- it's definitely a toss-up between the first two. So great! I am still not over the neon trend so hopefully that will be around for a wee bit longer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with Paris. Great pics!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete