Monday, March 25, 2013

Pantone's Jewel Tone

pantone, emerald, fashion, colour, style
 Both dresses: Jacob | Top: Zara | Bracelet: Kate Spade | Earrings: J.Crew | Shoes: Steven | Bag: Tory Burch

Better late than never! I'm sure by now we all know that the Pantone Colour of the Year is Emerald. Originally I wasn't too sure about it - I mean, of course it's fine for winter and fall, but what about spring and summer? Well, after seeing more and more designers bringing this colour to life in their collections for the coming warmer months, I am a believer and love the idea of rocking this jewel tone all year long. 

What do you think of Emerald?

1 comment:

  1. Love your picks! I incorporated the color of the year in my fashion post today! Would love if you stopped by! xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete