Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Breakers Style

I am sure by now we ALL know that the movie Spring Breakers is coming out this Friday. I can't remember the last time I saw this much promotion and press around a movie that was not a blockbuster. The funny thing is that I don't think it looks particularly good and none of the promos or press actually include reviews. I suppose we'll hear (or see) if it's any good soon enough!

One thing I will say about this movie, is that the young starlets of this movie have absolutely been killing it when it comes to their fashion on the press tour!
In honour of this much talked about film, I figured I'd showcase some of my most favourite looks the leading ladies have donned - my ABSOLUTE WITHOUT A DOUBT favourite being the yellow Alice+Olivia dress Vanessa Hudgens is wearing below
.



The leading ladies at the Paris premiere (from left: Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Rachel Korine)
 What are your feelings on this upcoming flick? Are you gonna go see it?

11 comments:

  1. Im not a fan of her, but I have to agree, that yellow dress is amazing!

    Friday’s Link Up!

    L.Mae Boutique Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! It's definitely about the dress, not her.

      Delete
  2. Very cool dresses. :-)

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. That yellow dress on Vanessa is amazing. I hadn't seen those pictures. These girls definitely have amazing style.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog!!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh when we think back what vanessa used to wear ;) but now she looks amazing and has shown us all that she has a great sence of style! loving it:)
    lots and lots of love from switzerland!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always thought that Selena has an amazing sense of style! Not sure about the movie, it might be a redbox ;)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is definitely more about the style then the movie! I'm not sure about that movie either...

      Delete