Monday, April 8, 2013

ACM Awards

Last night was the Academy of Country Music Awards. I definitely like country music but it's not something I listen to often or follow, so it wouldn't really make too much sense for me to watch the awards show. I know the biggie country stars but most, I might not have a clue! Of course that doesn't stop me from eying the fashion. Carrie Underwood in her floral Naeem Khan gown came out on top for me. It's not a dress typical of my usual taste but there's just something about it that I loved! Also on top, I though Jewel came out looking absolutely stunning. I was going to post a few of my favourites but I decided to stop with these two ladies as they looked gorgeous and were my clear favourites.


Carrie Underwood, red carpet, Naeem Khan, awardsJewel, red carpet, Georges Chakra, awards
 Carrie Underwood in Naeem Khan | Jewel in Georges Chakra Couture


 Who was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment