Thursday, June 6, 2013

Looks from Last Night: CMT Music Awards

Last night was the CMT Awards and this morning I went through the fashion and was really only awestruck by two (very different) outfits! Don't get me wrong there was a lot of nice fashion, along with the typical misses, but only two makes my topped my list.

First we have Carrie Underwood in an Edition by Georges Chakra short suit that I need immediately for a night on the town with my ladies! To me it's just one big YES. Next is Kellie Pickler in a gown so it's more formal but with the sparkle and low cut halter top - it screams "party". I don't even know where I would ever be able to wear it but it's pretty great. In addition to their outfits, both ladies are styled so simply and well.

Carrie Underwood, CMT Music Awards, fashion, red carpetKellie Pickler, CMT Music Awards, fashion, red carpet
 Did you check out the fashion from last night? Any favourites?

1 comment: