Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SATC Anniversary

Last week was the 15th Anniversary of Sex and the City. Man, what a show! It changed, reassured and empowered so many women. The show itself was a real, raw, fashionable, beautiful celebration of women. Since it's finale we've never seen anything quite like it, and I'm not sure we ever will. Personally, I'm okay with that. I don't seem to ever get sick of watching old episodes! In honour of the anniversary (and in the spirit of "better late than never") here is a favourite quote of mine from show which was spoken in the final episode...

Sex and the City, quote, women, anniversary, Carrie

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote and the picture, she is gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...I love SATC. It was definitely a pivotal moment in fashion and tv. Good thing I own them all on DVD:)

    xox Megan
    allthatglitters810.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete