Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 MTV VMAs

Last night was the MTV VMAs. As is the story with most awards shows I did not watch it. This morning I did check out a couple videos to do with some of the highlights... like what on earth was Miley doing?!?!?!

Anyway, this post is of course about the fashion! I love any MTV awards because of how fun and free the fashion is. It really was all over the place this year but I seemed especially drawn to anything classic, elegant, with a sexy twist. From there my top 3 were easy to choose:

MTV, VMAs, Selena GomezNaya Rivera, MTV, VMAsTaylor Swift, MTV, VMAs

 It doesn't get more classic than navy and black, it doesn't get more elegant than gowns, and it doesn't get more sexy than Selena's revealing panel, Naya's cutouts, and Taylor's plunging top. I love all three of these looks. Selena Gomez has been wowing a lot in looks like this lately and I must say I'm rather impressed with how she doesn't go overboard or make it tasteless. Naya Rivera has always done subtle sexiness so well. And Taylor Swift, I've said it before that I'm not much of a fan, but I love this departure from her regular style. 

Who were your standouts from last night?

1 comment:

  1. All amazing dresses!:)


    Http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete