Friday, August 9, 2013

Looks of the Week

This weeks favourite looks were both from yesterday - first up, Rachel McAdams in a Roksanda Ilincic gown at her movie premiere in London. When I first saw it I thought "WOW". I did take me a beat to decide whether that was good wow or bad wow. Good wow won! It's just a dressy dress is all so it's not anything you or I would likely wear, but I rather enjoy looking at it and think it's stunning! I'm in love with white first off. Then we have the iridescent belt (which wait until fall, it's gonna be HOT!), and a really cool and subtle touch of colour on the back. I think she looks great.


WAY over on the other side of the fashion (and colour) spectrum we have Keri Russel in a more modest black ensemble that is totally wearable for the everyday girl! I definitely the all black look as it's very chic, but then you can play with it as she does with the lace back. I'd wear it in a second!


Now, there actually was a LOT of awesome this week so I'm including two more looks of the week via Kerry Washington and her Giambattista Valli mini, and Amanda Seyfried with her racer back Gucci mini. Both fun and flirty, and styled well (simplicity is key) I thought they were 2 summer looks worth including.


3 comments:

  1. I'm a SUCKER for see-though lace details. That top is STUNNING! Hope you have a fab weekend.

    Thanks for stopping by Pursuit.

    -Ash

    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looks you featured.


    Have a great weekend!:)
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Rachel McAdams looks gorgeous. She pulls off anything!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete