Tuesday, September 10, 2013

tiff. 2013

WHOA this has been a crazy week! I feel like saying it's good and bad, but really it's all good. The only bad is that I am so busy at work this week (and will be again next week) that I've not been able to keep up with reading my fave blogs and writing my own! But here I am. I am finally getting around to checking out what's going on with Fashion Week - although I do follow the action on Instagram when I get a few seconds - but what has caught my eye is actually what's going on at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)...

I loved a couple of white hot outfits via Mila Kunis in Burberry Prorsum and Taylor Swift (still not a big fan but good fashion is hard to deny) in Calvin Klein Collection:

Mila Kunis, Burberry Prorsum, TIFF, TorontoTaylor Swift, Calvin Klein Collection, TIFF, Toronto

 And some patterned beauties via Reese Witherspoon in Jason Wu and Scarlett Johansson in Vivienne Westwood:

Resse Witherspoon, Jason Wu, TIFF, TorontoScarlett Johansson, Vivienne Westwood, TIFF, Toronto

Scarlett and Mila take the cake for me! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice choices. I love the green heels that Reese paired with the pattern dress. Gives it such a nice punch of colour!

    ReplyDelete