Thursday, October 3, 2013

Current Fave: Nail Polish

Every Month is Oktoberfest, OPI, nail polish 

I love dark nail polish! It's just so dramatic and fun. There are definitely a lot of dark selections to choose from nowadays, but one particular one which is my current favourite is OPI's "Every Month is Oktoberfest". Almost as dark as a black at first glance, it's got a beautiful almost deep purple tone to it. Currently being featured on both my manicure and pedicure, I think when it's time to redo them, I might stick with it again - it's so perfect for fall!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this shade! The dark purple is gorgeous! I have a dark burgundy but it is so dark after a few coats that it almost looks black. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one definitely could pass for black in the evening but I love the colour the light picks up in it during the day!!! You should try it out!

      Delete
  2. I love dark ones too, especially during fall-winter-time. Deep burgundy polish, so nice :)
    xo

    Kat / fourteen5.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete