Monday, October 7, 2013

Last Week's Looks

Last week there were some stunning outfits on red carpets everywhere! I love weeks where I struggle to pick favourites because there are SO MANY! In my opinion, Jessica Alba just nailed it. Firstly, the Juan Carlos Obando blouse and maxi skirt combo she wore at the ALMA Awards might be an absolute all time fave outfit ever. That skirt... seriously? It's stunning. Later in the week she went very on trend with this fitted hounds-tooth dress that is made very interesting with that shimmer. And those shoes. And I have to say, I'm loving her shorter 'do. The colour and cut suit her nicely.

Jessica Alba, ALMA Awards, Juan Carlos ObandoJessica Alba, red carpet, fashion

I would also like to give some honorable mentions to Katrina Bowden in Rebecca Minkoff and Jamie Chung in Cushnie et Ochs - both stunning dresses that were perfectly styled.

Katrina Bowden, Rebecca Minkoff, red carpet, fashionJamie Chung, Cushnie et Ochs, fashion, red carpet
What did you think of last week's fashion? Also, one last thing: did I mention I'm in love with that maxi skirt??? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment