Monday, October 21, 2013

Spend vs Save: Fit and Flare

Right now fit and flare dresses and skirts seem to be everywhere I look! I really like them and think they are one of those pieces that do look good on and flatter most body types. They're also just so fun and cute! I recently got a navy skirt that I'm definitely looking forward to getting a lot of wear out of. If looking for your own I found a couple of beautiful options - both classic black - at two different price points. Would you splurge or save?

Fit and flare, skirts, gap, club monaco, style, trend
Club Monaco $149.50 | Gap $54.95
I'm going on save with this one. Although the Club Monaco one is gorgeous, I think the Gap one is equally as nice and for $100 less? Not to mention Gap is always having promos - it just seems like the obvious choice.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, but agree, Gap all the way as the price point is much more affordable and they are almost identical!

    Looks like Nashville was a great time! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are so many good options out there. Zara and H&M have one too! I got mine at Forever21 and wear it ALL the time.

    Thanks for stopping by Pursuit!

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete