Thursday, November 7, 2013

2013 CMA Awards

Easy picks for me last night with the 2013 CMA Awards fashion! The two belles of the ball in my opinion were Carrie Underwood (I'm not sure she can do any wrong in my eyes... and that hair!!!), and Kellie Pickler. Both dresses have some glitz and interesting elements and are accessorized simply which is perfection.

Carrie Underwood, CMA Awards, red carpetKellie Pickler, CMA Awards, red carpet

Then, with slightly less "typical" formal looks (but in my opinion more wearable) there's Jana Kramer in a modest black top with a stunning water colour skirt, and Rachel Smith in a super elegant lace gown. Love these. 

Jana Kramer, CMA Awards, red carpetRachel Smith, CMA Awards, red carpet
 Who do you think had THE look of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment